Just a small update this week. This weekend I mainly worked on adding the layers and controls for tops, then trying to draw something that looked reasonable across all of the breast sizes. The screenshot has a sketch of a t-shirt which just about works, and hopefully I can get it looking better once I draw it properly. I also added a couple more bottoms, and spent some time trying to get rid of the movement bugs people mentioned.
If I can get a t-shirt that looks good, I'll release a version with tops next week.
DL v1.14b: SuperDeepthroat1_14b.swfSee Download page for latest DL link. *edit* Fixed gloves still appearing behind her back when arms are free.
New features in this version are:
- Seras Victoria hair.
- Updated auto modes to work better with different penis sizes.
- Made hats into a separate costume element.
- Added cat ears and hair band. (The hair band doesn't line up properly with a few of the characters, but I thought I might as give people the option.)
- Added eyedropper tool to RGB picker, which should make matching the cat ears up easier.
- Added bottoms layer. Added skirt and bike shorts from panties costume group.
- Added trial duplicate stockings layers. (I suspect there could be some combination of legwear which doesn't work right, but it's in as a test for now. Let me know if you spot any problems)
- Some bug fixes to character loading.
I haven't a lot of time to test this release, but if there are any major bugs I'll upload a patched version as usual.
Still no idea what the downtime was about last week. The only thing I've seen was this, so maybe it was something to do with that.
This weekend, I finished updating the auto modes to work with different penis sizes, and made it actually aim to try and avoid missing her mouth. I also added a couple of proper outside movements for Self auto. After that I mainly worked on drawing some more costume options and character hairs. Most of them are still just sketched out, but here's a preview of Seras Victoria:
I said I'd add Android 18, Seras, and a couple of other characters before I even put the polls up, which is why I'm doing them first, but after that I'll start working through them roughly in order of popularity. 1.14 will be out next weekend.
I've just updated the Future Features page too, and I've tried to note most of the more common requests from last week, so check there if I haven't replied to your suggestion in the comments.