|Character storing window|
Here's what's done so far:
- Finished vertical control. (This only controls a slight tilt at the moment, but I'm planning to do more with this in the future.)
- Smoothed several of the dynamic animations to fit better with the new vertical control.
- Updated Auto to use vertical control.
- Finished swallowing animation.
- Added swallowing sound effects.
- Made her swallow automatically. (I think it makes sense for the controls to act like you're just moving his arm, and for her to do this sort of thing on her own. She swallows if you tilt her head up when her mouth is full.)
- Added pale and tan skin versions of all of the new elements and animations.
- Adjusted breast motion. (Hopefully a slight improvement, the original motion wasn't great, and it was more obviously bad in the zoomed out view.)
- Added quiet breathing sound effects.
- Added a simple window to name and, if needed, enter filepaths for custom characters.
Here's what's left to do:
- Bug test swallowing.
- Finish character storing UI.
- Add character list saving and loading (No point saving a list of characters if you can't transfer it to the next version.)
- Extend the rest of the backgrounds for the fully zoomed out view.