This version has several fixes to dialogue and the editor:
- Adjusted save format.
- Fixed actions breaking in thought or him style.
- Changed ordering of triggers in editor to roughly match the game.
- Added proper editing and ordering for custom finishes.
- Adding a custom trigger no longer sets the selected lines at the same time.
- Fixed deleted groups being replaced by default lines.
- Adjusted some trigger priorities to stop lines repeating so much.
- Fixed dialogue name not saving properly.
- Fixed interrupted lines getting stuck.
As well as:
- New actions - [DROOL], [HOLD] and [RELEASE].
- Changed lines in the editor so that they can expand for long sentences.
- Added auto selection of actions in a line to make deleting them easier.
Thanks for all the bug reports in the comments, they're really useful. Hopefully that's got the editor to a point where there aren't any more game breaking problems with it, so I can get on with some new graphics (I know it's been a boring few weeks for people who don't use dialogue).