Just a quick update this weekend:
- Fixed a few bugs from 1.4.
- Redrew her shoulder / arm so that it animates better (for different arm positions).
- Tidied up the costume code so that it takes much less work to add new elements.
- Added an eyewear costume layer, so Mari's glasses are a regular costume element now.
- Added a shoe costume layer.
I have a few ideas for other eyewear / footwear, like blindfolds and boots, but let me know in the comments if you have any requests and I'll try to add the popular ones.
Once I've finished adding full costumes and I know that it all works okay, I'll work on support for importing your own. I'm still planning to add dialogue too, because I think it will be interesting to make, but I'm not rushing on it because it seems like other features have wider appeal.