Backup your custom characters before deleting the old version, or change the new version's filename to match so Flash finds the same cookie.
*edit* Fixed old stored data not resetting gag and stockings.
*edit* Fixed some bugs with lip animation when setting gags.
*edit* Fixed a bug with jaw on pale and tan skins.
*edit* Fixed zoom changed with mouse wheel scroll not saving.
This release was mainly going to be bug fixes and new accessories, but I ended up adding a couple of extra features too. I haven't had time to test them as much as I'd like to, so there's likely to be some bugs, but I'll update the download link with a fix if anything major comes up.
New features are:
- Strand collisions with her body.
- Stockings. (I'll be adding more options for these soon, but I figured I might as well include the controls now even if they're very basic.)
- A couple more iris types. (The "Blank" iris will make her just stare straight ahead. Eventually this will be part of a "mood" option.)
- Mouse wheel zoom. (If you're on a mac you'll need to download the 10.3 beta Flash player for this to work, because Adobe have only just added support for mouse wheel events on OS X.)
- Fixed a bug with full file paths for imports. If you had trouble with this before, try again now.
- Fixed some bugs in custom data generation and reading.
- Fixed initial resistance not loading from save file properly.
- Optimised strands slightly.
- Adjusted the eye highlight that people had pointed out.
- Probably some other stuff I've forgotten.
Finally, this probably won't be noticeable for most people, but as a test I've removed the "locking" of old strands. Strands used to render down to a bitmap after a while, which made the slow down from large numbers of them go away faster, but also made them static. If this change doesn't cause too much of a problem for people, I think it's a worth the trade off, because it will make the strands much more flexible for future features (and it looks better).
The next major version still won't be out for a while yet, but there should be something to see on the new features soon.
*edit* Also, wow. Apparently went past 2M page views at some point last week. Didn't even notice that.