This weekend I've mostly been fixing bugs from the last release and preparing for the next set of features, so there's not too much new to see. Testing out strands hitting the rest of her body seems like it will work without slowing down too much though:
Apart from that, I've been:
- Finding cough sound effects.
- Working on gag accessories (just needs some animation adjustments).
- Adding some new iris types.
- Testing a body size slider (not a shape change, just scaling her body slightly).
- Fixing the eye highlight problem people pointed out.
- Working on the breast prototype I mentioned on the Future Features page (looks promising, but only works for one size at the moment. I'll only spend more time on this if people really want it).
- Planning dialogue.
About the dialogue, any suggestions for phrases that don't sound terrible would be good. It all reads a bit awkwardly to me at the moment. It will be text subtitles, not full audio, so anything you can write can be included, I'm just not sure what people actually want to see for this.
I'm planning to do another small release with bug fixes and extra accessories next, then if everything goes well 1.4 won't be far behind.