*edit* Fixed bug which was stopping general, intro and cum_in_eye dialogue.
This version is mostly updates to the dialogue system, as well as a few bug fixes and a loose arms option.
- Added priorities to dialogue types and more checks to avoid repetition. (This was previously just random, with a check to avoid the last used line. Now a line will not repeat until every other line has been used.)
- Embedded more characters with accents (Latin-1 unicode set), so they should be usable in dialogue now.
- Changed dialogue speed to be independent of frame rate, so it will type multiple letters per frame if it needs to.
- Added all:"CLEAR" to clear every default dialogue line.
- Added editable finishes. (Write finish:"CLEAR" to clear the default finishes, then finish1:"once", finish2:"twice" up to as high a number as you like, then add finishOther:"that many times" for any other numbers.
- Fixed "vigourous" type to be named "vigorous". There's a check for the old misspelling, so any existing imports should still work.
- Changed the dialogue export to remove the default dialogue lines, because it was just confusing. (They were only there as an example, if you actually include the default lines in your import they'll just be added like custom lines.)
I've also added a more detailed tutorial for writing custom dialogue on the Modding page.