*edit* Fixed graphical bug with throat bulge.
*edit* Fixed dialogue, swallowing and background loading bugs.
The main new features in this release are:
- New saving system with the ability to save swf mods.
- Test of moving outside mode (click and drag).
It also includes:
- Changed character editing so you can properly overwrite characters now.
- Option to add as many default mod folders as you want.
- Mouse wheel control for scrolling menu areas, and slightly smoothed scrolling.
- Mascara amount slider (saved per character).
- Mascara smudging when rubbed.
- Throat resistance slider (saved per character).
- Breathing toggle option.
- Intro sound toggle option.
- Several bug fixes.
I still need to do a lot of work on moving outside, so it's a bit pointless at the moment, but I've included it as an early test. Eventually I'm planning to add strand and lipstick smudging, better motion and his balls. I've made his layer jump above everything else at the moment, because although having him underneath the top hair layer looks good with one or two characters, most of the dynamic hair looks broken.
This release is a major change to the saving system, so it's probably still a bit buggy. I'll release a weekend update with as many fixes as I can though, so any bug reports in the comments will be very helpful.